- The purpose of this blog is to create collections of crafting patterns, tutorials, recipes, blogs, etc. that I find so that you, the craftastic reader, are conveniently linked to whatever you are looking for.
- I decided to start this blog because I enjoy researching and I would like to create a place to house the interesting things I find on the internet.
- I will be happy to post collections of links and pictures of anything and everything craft-related, including, but not limited to knitting, crocheting, sewing, papercrafts, woodcrafts, scrapbooking, writing, painting, photography, digital arts, quilting, spinning, drawing, screenprinting, and anything else you can think of that I have not.
- My request to you, dear reader, is to provide me with these things I have not thought of to help me get started with my new blogging adventure. Anything you have trouble finding, contact me via email (email@example.com), comment, or smoke signals and I will be happy to assist you in your search.
- Perhaps you are here because you would like to be featured on this blog. Perhaps you have a blog of your own you feel would help add to the compendium. If this is you, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to include you anywhere I can.
- In case you're curious, I have another blog, Sad Robots, which is devoted to science fiction, feminism, and anything else I feel like writing about. I'm pretty bad about keeping this one up because it requires me to pretend I'm educated.