- Reversible Headbands
- This tutorial requires fabric, elastic, and interfacing, and comes with a printable template.
- I personally wear these all the time. You can make them to match every single outfit you have.
- Dainty Flowers
- This tutorial involves singeing fabric to create elegant little flowers.
- Fabric Covered Buttons
- These buttons make perfect gifts. You can add them to hair ties, clips, or headbands.
- Feather Hair Accessories
- Braided Fabric Clip
- This tutorial involves braiding scrap fabric to make a little colorful circle to wear in your hair.
- Again winding fabric into a circle, this tutorial involves a feather as well and is perfect for the aforementioned tea party enthusiast.
Most of these tutorials are for personal use only. Consult creator of tutorial for any questions you have regarding the project or the sale of any product resulted from the use of the tutorial.
None of these tutorials are my own. All rights to all tutorials featured here are owned by the creators of the tutorials. If any creator would like me to remove the link to his/her tutorial, let me know and I will remove any link or reference to it.