Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to The Crafting Compendium.

Purpose.
  • The purpose of this blog is to create collections of crafting patterns, tutorials, recipes, blogs, etc. that I find so that you, the craftastic reader, are conveniently linked to whatever you are looking for. 
Why.
  • I decided to start this blog because I enjoy researching and I would like to create a place to house the interesting things I find on the internet. 
What.
  • I will be happy to post collections of links and pictures of anything and everything craft-related, including, but not limited to knitting, crocheting, sewing, papercrafts, woodcrafts, scrapbooking, writing, painting, photography, digital arts, quilting, spinning, drawing, screenprinting, and anything else you can think of that I have not. 
A request.
  • My request to you, dear reader, is to provide me with these things I have not thought of to help me get started with my new blogging adventure. Anything you have trouble finding, contact me via email (sadrobotsdot@gmail.com), comment, or smoke signals and I will be happy to assist you in your search.
For other bloggers.
  • Perhaps you are here because you would like to be featured on this blog. Perhaps you have a blog of your own you feel would help add to the compendium. If this is you, please contact me at sadrobotsdot@gmail.com and I will be happy to include you anywhere I can.
My other blog.
  • In case you're curious, I have another blog, Sad Robots, which is devoted to science fiction, feminism, and anything else I feel like writing about. I'm pretty bad about keeping this one up because it requires me to pretend I'm educated.

2 comments: